Search This Blog

Friday 12 March 2010

Double Celebration Day

It is a double celebration day today, not only have I just achieved my 1000th Facebook friend, I have also got my 50th Blog follower! Not bad since I only started blogging four months ago - hasn’t time just flown by! Anyway, thank you ‘Lisa D’ for being my 50th follower and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Shpangle Jewellery Celebration
Shpangle Jewellery Celebration

Wow, with all these blogs to keep up-to-date with and Facebook friends to keep in touch with it doesn’t leave much time for anything else. Having said that I have been quite busy today making a pendant custom order. In fact so busy I forgot to eat lunch! The lady wants a double sided resin pendant that includes a photograph at the front and colourful confetti at the back followed by a lock of her late Dad’s hair. I am always up for a challenge and this pendant has certainly been that.

Right, must dash off and grab a sandwich before my tummy really starts to complain. I would love it if you visited my Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your followers, well done:) Its 7pm and I have 'just' put the tea on, know what you mean about following etc and lack of hours in day!

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your followers, what an achievement. I never seem to manage to forget lunch!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.