Search This Blog

Monday 29 March 2010

Custom Jewellery - Customer Testimonials

Today I am going to show off a little with one of my custom jewellery orders completed last week. However it is not the item itself that I am going to show off with but the response from the lady who ordered the item. It is the kind of response that is the main reason why I do what I do and is worth much more than money or material possessions.

Wedding Keepsakes - Confetti and Glitter Pendant
Wedding Keepsakes - Confetti and Glitter Pendant

The custom jewellery item I made for this lady was to be a keepsake of her father. Understandably, I am unable to post a photo of the actual item but it was for a resin teardrop pendant. The pendant contained a photograph at the front and then the back of the pendant was extremely colourful with confetti, glitter and then a lock of her father’s hair.

When she received her pendant she immediately emailed this to me:

I have literally just received the pendant and I am so ‘over the moon’ with it - it is beautiful but has made me very emotional. The pendant is gorgeous and such a personal thing to have containing my Dads hair. It is so good that you have put a blue star in and a red one – my Dads favourite colour was blue and mine is red! You are a true credit to your profession and I wish you many, many years of success with your business. I will certainly recommend you to people. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH - I AM DELIGHTED WITH THE FINISHED RESULT."

Customer testimonials like these are so inspirational and drive me on to do even better things. Words like these mean more to me than any money involved, and it makes me so happy knowing that I have genuinely given happiness to somebody else.

Visit my website to see more lovely comments and customer testimonials.

5 comments:

  1. How lovely. Nice to know how you have touched someone's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick, what lovely comments to receive. Quite rightly you should be proud of what you are achieving. Here's to more wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really lovely. In an age when so many people are quick to judge and complain it is lovely to hear the positives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, and well deserved.

    well done Mick

    Lynda
    Bags of Swank by SimJaTa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely message to recieve! You're right in saying that it is worth more than the money involved - much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.