Wednesday, 24 February 2010

A dog hair jewellery keepsake - In memory of Kesha

This is a recent custom jewellery order that I was asked to make, and it was a real pleasure to create something so special. It is Kesha's dog fur/hair preserved within resin pendants. Kesha was a much loved and sadly missed dog who’s owner wanted something so that (in her words) ‘Kesha will be with me forever now’.

dog hair keepsake
I made these pendants with great pleasure as I knew how much they would mean to the owner. There is no better feeling than using my creativity and producing something so sentimental and personal to the owner. Providing a piece of jewellery that is not just an item of jewellery but a keepsake full of memories.

The memory of Kesha will now be kept close to her owner forever...

Please visit my Handmade Custom Jewellery website.

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely idea! Congratulations you must have had such a nice feeling making them
    dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to see the passion that people have for their animals. What a lovely idea for a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. I thought I was the only one who kept their dogs hair! I've kept my old dogs in a locket, but this is such a good idea! I may have to consider it myself!

    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea, hopefully you will get some business from my doggie forum:)

    ReplyDelete